A Nutritious Summer Cool-Down
Smoothies are the perfect soothing drink for warm summer days. They also help replenish the vitamins and minerals your body needs, which summertime activities can take away. My trick to creating a banana split smoothie: Instead of using white milk, I use Hiland Dairy Chocolate Milk. Give it a try!
Banana Split Smoothie
- 1 cup Hiland Dairy Chocolate Milk
- 1 cup Hiland Dairy Strawberry Yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups frozen banana chunks
- Whipped topping
- Additional fruit for garnish
Add the milk, yogurt and fruit into a blender or food processor.
Pulse until smooth and creamy.
Pour smoothie into a glass, top with whipped cream and garnish with fruit.
Add more or less milk, depending on your preference of thickness.
~The Dairy Diva