I (heart) this banner! It’s simple to make using repurposed Hiland Dairy Organic Milk cartons. The fun conversation heart design will add lovely charm to your mantel or doorway for Valentine’s Day.
Conversation Heart Banner
What You’ll Need:
- 3 Hiland Dairy Organic Milk cartons, half-gallon sized
- Heart-shaped template
- Spray paint in candy conversation heart colors
- White ribbon
- One-hole punch
- Red letter stickers
- Rinse each milk carton with warm, soapy water. Towel-dry completely.
- Cut the top and bottom off of each milk carton.
- Cut down one side of each carton so it lays flat.
- Trace heart shapes on the white side of each carton.
- Cut out each heart with scissors.
- In a well-ventilated area, spray-paint the hearts using a variety of conversation heart colors. Allow to dry completely.
- Using the one-hole punch, punch holes on both sides of each heart.
- Spell out conversation heart sayings using the red letter stickers.
- Use white ribbon to tie bows between each heart, creating a banner. Tip: Be sure to leave longer ribbons at each end to hang from a mantel.
~The Dairy Diva