Today is National Girls and Women in Sports Day (NGWSD). NGWSD was chartered by the U.S. Congress in 1986 to honor female athletic achievement and recognize the importance of sports and fitness participation for all girls and women. For 30 years, NGWSD has empowered women and girls to get moving, embrace physical activity and push past their limits both in sports and in life.
How does chocolate milk fit in? It’s science!
More than 20 studies support the benefits of recovering with the high-quality protein and nutrients in chocolate milk after a tough workout. In fact, Hiland Dairy Lowfat Chocolate Milk gives you:
- 16g Protein per 16oz serving
- 26g Carbohydrates per 16oz serving
- Calcium & Phosphorous for strong bones
- Potassium to maintain normal blood pressure & fluid balance
- 5 essential vitamins & nutrients your body needs every day
- The hydration you need to prevent fatigue & cramping
Hiland Dairy Chocolate Milk is the perfect nutrient delivery system…that just happens to taste great!
See why Pro Soccer Player Kelly O’Hara trusts lowfat chocolate milk to recover from a tough game.
Find out more at BuiltWithChocolateMilk.com.
We want to hear from you!
Who is your favorite female athlete? What qualities do admire most? Tell us in a comment below for a chance to win a protein pack of coupons good for FREE milk, cottage cheese, yogurt and Greek yogurt!