Window Winter Wonderland
Want to add some cheerful swag to your windows? Think snowflakes and snowmen this winter, and let the fun begin. These sun catchers are simple to make and will brighten your home when the sun shines in!
DIY Milk Jug Sun Catchers
What You’ll Need:
- Hiland Dairy Milk jug
- Craft knife
- One-hole punch
- Markers (various colors)
- Snowflake and snowman images (printed)
- Suction cup hooks
- Rinse jugs and remove labels with warm soapy water. Allow to dry completely.
- Cut out a large, flat square from the smooth side of the milk jug.
- Place the snowflake and snowman images facing up underneath the milk jug square.
- Trace and decorate the images using colored markers.
- Using scissors and a craft knife, cut out each snowflake and snowman.
- Punch a hole at the top of each cutout.
- Hang each sun catcher on a window using a suction cup hook.
Don’t just stop at winter decor! Cut out hearts for Valentine’s Day, or leaves for fall fun! Kiddo’s birthday coming up? Create a birthday cake and balloons to celebrate the big day!
~The Dairy Diva