Get a Picture-Perfect Pantry
Need a little help with your pantry storage? Here’s an easy solution: Repurpose Hiland Dairy Milk jugs by turning them into these super easy – and versatile – storage containers. Your pantry items will be protected and organized in no time!
Milk Jug Pantry Storage
What You’ll Need:
- Empty Hiland Dairy Milk jugs, various sizes (quart-sized jugs worked best for my pantry)
- Adhesive chalkboard labels
- Chalkboard markers
- Rinse each jug and remove label with warm, soapy water. Allow to dry completely.
- Adhere a chalkboard label to the flat side of each jug opposite the handle.
- Using a chalkboard marker, write the type of dry pantry food that will be stored in each container. Let dry completely.
- Fill each jug with the corresponding dry pantry food and place neatly in your pantry.
~The Dairy Diva