Our family loves to sit down for a family movie night whenever we get a break from our busy schedules. And, family movie night isn’t complete without some great snacks to go with it! Hiland Dairy Dips with chips and veggies are always on the top of our snack list. When the chill of fall is in the air, we also like a hot dip. That’s when I whip up my savory Buffalo Chicken Dip. It’s easy-peasy and oh-so-delicious!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 rotisserie chicken (skinned and chopped)
- 8-ounce container of whipped chive and onion cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup buttermilk ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup chicken wing sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Hiland Dairy Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Green onion, chopped (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
Add salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
Spoon mixture into a 9×9-inch square baking dish and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese on top.
Bake for 20 minutes. Top with optional chopped green onions.
Serve warm with celery sticks, French bread or your favorite chips.
I always serve pints of Hiland Dairy Chocolate Milk with our family night movie buffet. The kids feel like they are getting a sweet treat, and I know they’re getting 16 grams of protein per pint.
~The Dairy Diva