Ghoulishly Cute Monster Candy Holder
Scare Up Some Fun
This Halloween, make your own monster candy holder using a repurposed Hiland Dairy milk jug. How adorable would this look on your front porch for the trick-or-treaters? What’s more? It’s eerily easy to create!
Monster Candy Holder
What You’ll Need:
- Empty Hiland Dairy milk jug, gallon-sized
- Spray paint, any color
- Craft foam sheets, any color
- Feather boa, any color
- Googly eyes, various sizes
- Extra-thick yarn, any color
- Tacky glue
- Rinse jug and remove label with warm, soapy water. Allow to dry completely.
- Spray-paint entire jug (leaving the lid on). Allow to dry completely, at least 24 hours.
- Using scissors, cut out a large mouth opening in the front of your jug.
- Tip: The handle should be on the opposite (back) side of the mouth opening.
- Using scissors, cut out spiky feet, hands and teeth from the foam sheets.
- Using scissors, cut a string of yarn for the eyebrow.
- Using scissors, cut 6 inches of feathers from a feather boa for the hair.
- Glue the foam feet, foam hands, foam teeth, googly eyes, yarn eyebrow and feather hair to the jug. Allow to dry completely.
- Add candy and get ready for trick-or-treaters!
You can add red acrylic paint to the foam teeth to add “blood” to your monster for some extra-gruesome fun. Happy Halloween, Divas!
~The Dairy Diva