Journey To The Tourney
A basketball buffet to remember!
Busted bracket? Mine too! But don’t let that stop you from gathering friends and family to watch the last four teams shoot their way to the top spot. Your guests will show up hungry, so create a winning basketball smorgasbord and score some major hostess points.
Check out these clever ideas:
- Using paper napkins, line “baskets” with the school colors of the four teams remaining in the tournament for chips and pretzels.
- Serve your favorite sliders and draw basketball lines on the tops of the buns using a black food-coloring pen.
- Have fun naming your food items:
- Oklahoma Spooners – your favorite bite-sized appetizer served in spoons
- North Carolina Tar Wheels – baked pizza pinwheels using Hiland Dairy Mozzarella Cheese
- Syracuse Orange Slices – don’t forget the fruit!
- Villanova Wildsnacks – pick your favorite snack
If it’s warm enough in your area, take the party outside! During commercials and halftime, try family-friendly driveway basketball games like HORSE and Around the World. But beware…with all that activity, you may need some extra snacks on hand like Hiland Dairy Dip to keep your guests full of energy to cheer on their favorite teams!
~The Dairy Diva