Light Up Halloween
Add Halloween Milk Jug Lanterns to Your To-Do List
Alrighty, Divas. Start saving your Hiland Dairy Milk jugs (if you haven’t already), because you’re going to want to light up your front porch with these Halloween milk jug lanterns. This craft is simple and inexpensive. Plus, it will have your neighbors saying, “Why didn’t I think of that!”
Halloween Milk Jug Lanterns
What You’ll Need:
- Hiland Dairy Milk jugs (various sizes are fine)
- Glow sticks, various colors
- Permanent marker (optional)
- Rinse jugs and remove labels with warm, soapy water. Allow to dry completely.
- Using scissors, cut the top off of each jug.
- Fill each jug halfway with water.
- Activate one glow stick per jug and add to water.
You can draw bats, scary faces or any Halloween greeting on the jugs using a black permanent marker.
~The Dairy Diva