Rock Solid Holiday Centerpiece
Jazz up your Holiday table with this spectacular DIY centerpiece using…you guessed it, repurposed Hiland Dairy containers. Check it out!
What you’ll need:
- One 24 oz. Hiland Dairy Cottage Cheese container
- Two 16 oz. Hiland Dairy Sour Cream containers
- Three 3″ econofoam discs
- River rocks
- Dark paint
- Heavy-duty glue or glue gun
- Holiday trim
- Three crystal charms
- Rinse containers and allow to dry completely.
- Paint each container with one coat of dark paint. Allow paint to dry completely.
- Glue river rocks to the outside of each container. Allow glue to dry completely.
- Tip: Smaller rocks stick easier than the larger ones.
- Glue the crystal charms to the center of each container. Allow glue to dry completely.
- Glue the econofoam discs to the inside bottom of each container. Allow glue to dry completely.
- Arrange the Holiday trim in the econodisc foam.
- Tip: The larger container should have the tallest Holiday trim pieces.
And there you have it…the perfect centerpiece that will be the topic of conversation at your Holiday gathering this year!
Add a table runner, some tea lights and garland to take this centerpiece up a notch. Once the Holiday’s are over and you’re packing up your garland, use your river rock containers as an herb garden for your kitchen window. Simply empty each container, throw in some dirt and plant your herbs. So chic!
~The Dairy Diva