Veggies and Dip to Go
All the Goodness, Without the Mess
Gather the family, grab your picnic baskets and head to your favorite park, beach or lake. It’s National Picnic Month, and that means outdoor eating! I know, I know … transporting food can sometimes be a logistical nightmare, but this simple storage trick makes it easy. All you need is a mason jar, a repurposed fruit cup, veggies and your favorite Hiland Dairy Dip.
Veggies and Dip
What You’ll Need:
- 1 mason jar with ring lid
- 1 empty fruit cup
- Hiland Dairy Dip
- Plastic wrap
- Wash mason jar and ring lid with warm, soapy water. Towel-dry.
- Wash and cut vegetables into sticks the height of your mason jar.
- Add vegetable sticks to jar.
- Scoop dip into the empty fruit cup.
- Seal top with plastic wrap.
- Cut away excess plastic wrap.
- Flip over dip cup and place directly on top of the jar’s opening.
- Using the ring only, screw the dip firmly on top.
- Enjoy your outdoor adventure!
Going on a road trip? These storage jars are perfect for holding all kinds of snacks. Think fruit and dip, chips and dip, or crackers and cheese. Pick your preferred nibbling pairing and snack on!
~The Dairy Diva