Boozy Root Beet Float
This post was contributed by Lolo Home Kitchen.
The classic Root Beer Float but made it boozy. Perfect and delicious adult treat for the summer!
Truth be told, I had a bad experience with Root Beet Floats when I was little so I just decided at age 10 that I was never having one again. Then last year, by popular request, I created some Root Beer Float Popsicles and my outlook on root beer floats changed quite a bit. Holy smokes, they are so good. Man, I missed out.
So now I get to make up for lost time by creating this Boozy version of the Root Beer Float using my favorite Hiland Dairy Ice Cream. Get ready to have your boozy float socks knocked off. Creamy, spicy and full of the classic root beer flavor.
Grab some Hiland Dairy Vanilla Ice Cream and check out the easy recipe below!
Boozy Root Beer Float
- 1-2 big scoops of Hiland Dairy Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup Root Beer (or more to taste)
- Sprinkle of Cinnamom on top (optional)
- In a large glass, scoop the Hiland Dairy Ice Cream into the bottom of the glass. Top with Bailey's Irish Cream then with Root Beer.
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon on top of the foam. Grab a straw and enjoy!