Celebrate National Dairy Month
Every time you drink a glass of Hiland Dairy milk, eat a piece of Hiland Dairy cheese or taste a spoonful of Hiland Dairy yogurt, you’re continuing the cycle of strengthening communities and supporting a sustainable future for dairy farmers. Since 1937, we’ve been paying homage to these local farmers during the month of June for National Dairy Month.
Personally, I can’t think of a meal that I have made for my family that doesn’t include Hiland Dairy farm-fresh ingredients. Whether it’s sprinkling shredded cheese on top of baked chicken, or serving dinner with a cold glass of milk, Hiland Dairy is always on the table. Even on softball or volleyball nights when when we’re crunched for time, I always make my kiddos a healthy snack including my nutritious PB&J Smoothie.
- 1/2 cup Hiland Dairy Milk
- 1/4 creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Hiland Dairy Strawberry Yogurt
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 medium frozen banana
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend everything together until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a glass.
- Garnish with a drizzle of warmed creamy peanut butter, crushed peanuts, and a juicy strawberry.