Chocolate Milk Overnight Oats
Change up your overnight oats routine with chocolate milk. Combine this tasty base with pumpkin seeds for a sweet and nutritious morning treat, with a hint of delicious fall flavor everyone will love.
Recipe featured on Milk Life.
- In a large, sealable container (such as a Tupperware container or Mason jar), mix together chocolate milk, oats, chia seeds, salt and pumpkin seeds (if using).
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours and up to 4 days.
- Taste oats and stir in maple syrup, if desired.
- Portion into 2 bowls and serve (or eat straight out of the container).
- Top with chocolate chips, if desired.
- Pair with a glass of milk – chocolate or classic – and enjoy!