This post was contributed by Lolo Home Kitchen.
A comfort food casserole made with shredded chicken and Hiland Dairy. Great with leftover turkey too!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the two soups and Hiland milk. Mix until combined. Add chicken and cheese and stir together until combined. Pour this mixture into the baking dish.
- In another bowl, mix together the cornbread mix, creamed corn, Hiland Sour Cream, egg, and melted butter. Mix together until combined.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken mixture and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the top is golden brown. Remove from the oven and let sit for about 10 minutes before serving.