Cream Buffalo Chicken Dip
Let’s face it. The trick to any successful get-together depends on the buffet. One of my favorite must-have dishes is this creamy buffalo chicken dip made with Hiland Dairy’s award-winning cream cheese. It’s definitely a crowd-pleaser because it’s usually the first thing gobbled up and I usually get asked for the recipe. Here it is!
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Sautee the chopped celery until soft, about two minutes.
- Mix in the cream cheese, blue cheese dressing and ranch dressing. Cook until cream cheese is
completely melted and mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes until edges are golden brown and bubbly.
- Top with green onions and blue cheese crumbles. Serve warm with celery sticks and chicken