DIY Bottoms Up Bunny Flower Pot
This is what happens when you leave me with repurposed Hiland Dairy containers and a glue gun. I craft things using supplies I have on hand and this adorable bunny flower pot will definitely complement your Easter decor. Not only is it super cute, but it’s also so simple to make. Grab your kids and get crafting!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 (24 oz.) Hiland Dairy Cottage Cheese container
- Spray paint(s), any color
- Potting soil
- Faux flowers
- 1 (3-inch) white pom pom
- 1 (1-inch) brown pom pom
- White and brown felt
- Hot glue gun
- Wash the container with warm soapy water and towel dry completely.
- In a well-ventilated area, spray paint the outside and about halfway down the inside of the container. Let dry completely.
Tip – I used two colors to make it look more festive.
- Fill the container about ¾ full with dirt and stick the flowers close to sides of the pot.
- Start assembling the bunny by cutting two small ovals out of the white felt and eight small circles out of the brown felt.
- Place the large pom pom in the pot of soil on the opposite side of the flowers.
- Glue the circles onto the white ovals to create the bunny feet.
Diva’s tip: Make a smaller version using Hiland Dairy yogurt containers to create place cards. Simply scale all the pieces down to size and add a name tag. Happy Easter!
~The Dairy Diva