DIY Holiday Garland
Deck the halls with a festive DIY holiday garland that will look gorgeous on your tree, as part of your table centerpiece or arranged among your holiday buffet.
This garland made from repurposed Hiland Dairy Milk Jugs is a decoration that your guests will remember and enjoy.
- 4-6 Hiland Dairy Milk Jugs
- String Fairy Lights
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Fill each milk jug with hot water to help easily remove the labels. Dry completely.
- Dry completely.
- Cut out several plastic leaf-shaped pieces from the rounded sides of the jug to create curved leaves.
- Hot glue the plastic leaves down the fairy lights wire in alternating directions.
- String your garland on a tree or use it as part of your table center piece. Happy Holidays!