Easy and Delicious Mediterranean Dip Recipe
Awhile back, I was at a gathering, and they had this Mediterranean dip that was absolutely amazing. I have been looking high and low for this dip, but alas, it’s not to be.
It was then that I knew I needed to recreate this Mediterranean dip that continues to haunt my dreams.
It’s a perfect dip for any time of year and adds a completely different flavor to the traditional dips that you have at gatherings. Featuring traditional Mediterranean flavors, this dip is going to become your signature dish that you bring to parties, potlucks, and family gatherings. It’s okay, though, because it’s soooo easy to make.
- 16 oz. Hiland Dairy Sour Cream
- 1/4 c. Kalamata olives pitted and diced
- 1/4 c. marinated artichoke hearts diced
- 1/4 c. crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
- Add sour cream to a bowl and stir to loosen up.
- Add olives, artichoke hearts, and feta to sour cream. Stir to combine.
- Add spices and stir well to combine. Taste, and adjust as needed.
Isn’t this dip incredibly easy to make? It tastes amazing, too. It’s better after a day or so, and the flavors have a chance to meld together. It’s also great with marinated red peppers, but I forgot to pick up a jar.