Halloween Brew Spooky Drink Cartons
Just because you can’t throw your annual Halloween bash doesn’t mean you still can’t have a spooky good time! Don your home with Halloween décor, bake your favorite ghoulish treats, and party like it’s 1999! Start your festivities with these adorable Halloween Brew Drink Cartons repurposed from Hiland Dairy Heavy Whipping Cream and Half & Half cartons. I refill each carton with Hiland Dairy Seasonal Fall Milks including Pumpkin Spice Milk, Pumpkin Spice Egg Nog, or Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk.
- Hiland Dairy pint-size cartons
- Spray paints
- Googly eyes
- Acrylic paint
- Thin-tipped paintbrushes
- Paint markers or permanent markers
- Craft paper
- Glue gun
- Additional crafting supplies
- Thoroughly sanitize the Hiland Dairy cartons with hot, soapy water.
- Towel-dry completely.
- In a well-ventilated area, spray paint each carton the appropriate color based on your Halloween character.
- Glue the eyes on each carton and add the extra craft embellishments to create different ghouls and goblins.
Here’s what I created:
I created a ghost by spray painting the carton white, glued cheesecloth around the base, glued on eyes, and used black craft paper for the mouth.
I made a purple witch with black ribbon for her hair. I glued on eyes, painted the mouth and nose black, and created a black hat with a green band using craft paper. I even added a green wart on her nose.
My orange pumpkin sports a brown stem and green pipe cleaner vine, googly eyes, and a mouth made from black craft paper.
I painted Frankenstein green and created his famous hairdo out of black craft paper. I glued on the eyes and used black and red paint for his scars and mouth.
Diva’s Tip: Have fun with your ideas! Create adorable fairies, scary cats, frightful monsters, or even a red devil. Happy Halloween 2020!
~ The Dairy Diva