Homemade Chocolate Milk, Peanut Butter, Banana Fudgesicles Recipe
If you made a Venn diagram of indulgent and refreshing, these popsicles would hit the sweet spot. They get their luscious flavor from a combo of chocolate milk, bananas, and peanut butter. Stock your freezer with these homemade fudgesicles to become your neighborhood’s summertime hero.
- 1 ½ cups low-fat chocolate milk (or fat level of choice)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter, chocolate peanut butter, or chocolate hazelnut spread*
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
* For the richest chocolate flavor, use chocolate peanut butter or chocolate hazelnut spread.