Bake Heart-shaped Pizzas for Valentine’s Day
Love is in the air this time of year but I think there should be lots of great food on a plate instead. These fun heart-shaped pizzas are made with love, served with love and are totally cupid approved! So, grab your favorite pizza toppings (don’t forget Hiland Dairy Shredded Cheese) and make this Valentine’s Day your best yet!
- 2 pkgs. Store-bought pizza crusts
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 1 pkg. Hiland Dairy Shredded Cheese
- Favorite pizza toppings
- Heat the oven according to the pizza crust package direction.
- Cut the dough into squares and shape into hearts.
- Top each pizza with sauce, cheese and your favorite toppings.
- Tip: Using a paring knife, cut heart-shaped pepperoni for extra cuteness.
- Bake your pizzas according to the package direction.
- Serve warm with a glass of cold Hiland Dairy Milk!
- Diva’s Tip: To make heart-shaped bacon, slice bacon in half, lengthwise and fold each slice over each other creating a heart. Insert a toothpick to prevent the bacon slices from separating during the baking process.
~The Dairy Diva