Lemon Icebox Cake
This post was contributed by Lolo’s Desserts.
This simple, no-bake Lemon Icebox Cake is a perfect warm-weather treat. It’s easy to make and has an amazing creamy lemon flavor. Always a major hit!
These warm-weather months are the perfect time to leave your oven off and try some new no-bake recipes that everyone will love.
I’ve partnered with Hiland Dairy to share this delicious No-bake Lemon Icebox Cake. Super creamy with a little crunch and incredible real lemon flavor. It’s a huge hit!
I used both Hiland’s heavy whipping cream and cream cheese. Two staples in my kitchen that I always have on hand. These two come together to make the creamiest layers between the crunchy graham crackers. I absolutely love Hiland products because I can count on the quality to make my recipes perfect every time.
If you are a lemon lover, then this is a recipe you must try! I delivered some to my neighbors and they both raved and said how much they loved this one. (Even one who said they weren’t a big lemon fan. I’d call that a win.
Grab some Hiland heavy whipping cream and cream cheese and get to baking…or no-baking! Be sure to head over to Hiland’s website to check out all their products plus coupons!
Lemon Icebox Cake
- 2 8 oz. packages Hiland Cream Cheese softened
- 1 1/4 cup Powdered sugar divided
- 1/2 cup Fresh lemon juice about 3 lemons
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 2 cups Hiland Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 1 Box of graham crackers
- 1 cup Hiland Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- Lemon slices to garnish
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, mix the Hiland Cream Cheese and 3/4 cup of the powdered sugar until smooth. Add the lemon juice and lemon zest and mix again until smooth. Set aside.
- In another large bowl or a stand mixer using a whisk attachment, beat the Hiland Heavy Cream, powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
- In a 9×13 baking dish cover the bottom with a single layer of graham crackers.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker layer.
- Cover the cream cheese layer with another layer of graham crackers and then spread the remaining cream cheese mixture over the graham crackers. Then add a final layer of graham crackers on top.
- To prepare the topping, use a hand or stand mixer with the whisk attachment. Mix the Hiland Heavy Cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Top the whole thing with the whipped cream mixture. Then cover and refrigerate for at least four hours. Also tastes really good frozen.
- Decorate with lemon slices, cut and enjoy!