Nothing says summertime like sipping on a frosty, creamy milkshake. But not just any milkshake – a homemade Oreo® Milkshake! So, grab your Hiland Dairy Vanilla Ice Cream and Milk, those crunchy chocolate cookies, and let the blending process begin. It only takes a few minutes to whip up these refreshing treats, and no summer should go without them.
- 2 cups Hiland Dairy Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Hiland Dairy Whole Milk
- 8 Oreo® cookies
- chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
- Place the vanilla ice cream, milk and cookies in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of each glass.
- Pour the ice cream mixture evenly into each glass.
- Top with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup and crushed Oreos®.
- Serve immediately.
- Diva’s Tip: Chill your glasses in the freezer a head of time to get them nice and frosty.