A quick, easy, and delicious dinner idea! The best part is that it’s all in one pan! Skillet Enchiladas are the perfect dinner for those busy nights when you want something easy but feel like some delicious comfort food.
Dinner is a constant battle of wanting to make something delicious and easy. It’s the best combo because those weeknights can get busy and somehow dinner time always sneaks up on me. Especially with school starting again, those weeknights get so busy and I just want something simple that doesn’t require a lot of prep or cleaning. Look no further because these Skillet Enchiladas are EASY, DELICIOUS, and guess what….only ONE PAN! It’s my dream come true of dinners.
It starts with a red sauce and then to get that perfect, creaminess I added Hiland Dairy Sour Cream. I absolutely love all the Hiland products, but we definitely have their sour cream in our fridge all the time. It’s super fresh and creamy with the perfect consistency. I love adding sour cream to my sauces, pasta, dips and even my cakes! It’s so good to have on hand!
You have to try this recipe for Skillet Enchiladas with Hiland Dairy Sour Cream. Also, be sure to go to https://www.hilanddairy.com/products to see all their products plus online coupons to use!
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 can (10 ouncred enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup Hiland Dairy Sour Cream
- 4 soft tortillas 6 inccut into strips (I use a pizza cutter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream salsa, guacamole for toppings
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, add the chicken, cumin, and oregano. Stir to mix and heat chicken.
- Add red enchilada sauce, salsa and Hiland Dairy Sour Cream. Stir until all combined. Cook until the sauce starts to thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Add the tortilla strips and mix until all combined. Spread the shredded cheese over the top. Turn off heat and allow the cheese to melt. Serve with sour cream, salsa, or guacamole. I also like to serve with tortilla chips for a little crunch. Enjoy!