Unstuffed Jalapeño Popper Dip
Score points with your friends by serving this perfectly spiced Unstuffed Jalapeño Popper Dip at your next football bash. Your favorite game-day fans will cheer for more once they taste the fluffy texture and rich flavors of melted cheese. The best part is that it doesn’t take long to make but will leave a lasting impression on your guests. It’s a touchdown treat that will win over the crowd.
Unstuffed Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 1 pkg. Hiland Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 c. beer
- 6 slices hickory smoked thick bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 c. Hiland Aged Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 c. Hiland Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeno Peppers shredded
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese and garlic powder with a mixer until smooth. Gradually beat in the beer until completely mixed together.
- With a spatula, carefully blend in the bacon, cheeses, and jalapeño peppers.
- Spoon into a 1½ quart casserole dish.
- Bake 20 minutes until bubbling at the sides and heated through.
- Serve warm with your favorite crackers or vegetables.
Diva’s Tip: Don’t let the name fool you. This dip isn’t too spicy so for those who like a lot of kick to their dip, add more chopped jalapeño peppers or drizzle hot sauce on top before serving.