Halloween is practically built around the consumption of candy, so why not embrace this time-honored tradition by making these adorable candy corn cups? Give them to neighbors, co-workers or teachers, and watch the smiles grow.
Candy Corn Treat Cups
What You’ll Need:
- Hiland Dairy yogurt containers
- Orange, yellow and white paint
- Orange, yellow and white pipe cleaners
- One-hole punch
- Rinse yogurt containers with warm soapy water. Allow to dry completely.
- Peel off the plastic labels.
- Paint the outside of each container white. Allow to dry completely.
- Paint an orange stripe around the middle of each container. Allow to dry completely.
- Paint a yellow stripe around the top of each container, above the orange stripe. Allow to dry completely. Tip: Be sure no white shows between the orange and yellow stripes.
- Braid together three pipe cleaners to form the handle.
- Punch holes on opposite sides of the containers, just below the opening.
- Insert the handles into both holes.
- Bend the ends upward to meet the braided pipe cleaners, and twist to fasten.
- Fill the cups with candy corn, and deliver.
Tie a cute bow around the braided handle to add a little something extra.
~The Dairy Diva