A Whale of a Tale
Today is National Children’s Craft Day, so let’s celebrate by helping the kiddos make this adorable whale water scoop for bath time or playtime. Simply use a repurposed Hiland Dairy milk jug and let the water fun begin.
DIY Whale Water Scoop
What You’ll Need:
- Empty Hiland Dairy milk jug, gallon-sized
- Permanent marker, any color
- Rinse jug and remove label with warm, soapy water. Allow to dry completely.
- Using scissors, cut out the mouth at the bottom of the jug, making sure the handle faces up.
- Outline the mouth opening to create lips, and draw eyes, fins and a blowhole using a permanent marker.
- Fill the whale with water and pour out the fun.
Let your kids use their whale water scoop in the bathtub, pool or as a tool to water plants.
~The Dairy Diva